London: T. Cadell and W. Davies, and J. Murray, 1816. [Ecclesiastical Architecture] FIRST EDITION. Quarto (30 x 24cm), pp. viii; 174 . With 20 engraved plates by the author, after drawings by Hastings. Recently re-spined to-style with original full marbled calf boards with gilt decoration to margins. New spine with raised bands and gilt titles to black label. Marbled endpapers, and all edges trimmed and speckled red. Purple ink library stamps to reverse of plates and to title page. Black ink library number to title page, with stamp and classmark etc. to verso. Spotting to some plates; a little associated browning. Library bookplates to front endpapers. Heavy wear to re-cornered boards. restored to a smart and useable condition. Very good. Item #55881
Standard worldwide shipping is free for all orders over £150. UK standard postage is free for all orders. For expedited delivery, please contact us directly. See our full terms.